I have yet to figure out why I am here....the Japanese are also confused. Keep Your Socks Clean: I'm not an artist, but...

Saturday, September 09, 2006

I'm not an artist, but...

I've seen alot of things that I wish I had my camera for, but these are just a few I've managed to take so far. I'll have more and better later.


My temporary backyard:

Nippon electricity cabling scares me:

Power Puff Girls gone Asian, I wonder if the Japanese stole it:

I'm a huge fan of the old-school, but this thing has to be almost as old as I am:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We would love to see some photos of you with Yuji and his Mom. I'll send more batteries if I must.. just keep taking lots of pictures. Have the time of your life.

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Loser! Hope you are having fun. Have you gotten any weird looks from the citizens? Have you joined the Sumo organization yet? I told Yuji to take care of you and he said he would. Have a great day! Oh, and watch out for Koncho! (I think that is how you spell it)

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home