I have yet to figure out why I am here....the Japanese are also confused. Keep Your Socks Clean: Top 10 most important things I've learned about Japan so far.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Top 10 most important things I've learned about Japan so far.

10) Fig leaves, and only fig leaves, are appropriate attire for males. (Yatta!)

9) Yakuza are nice if they are letting you catch their gold fish.

8) Foreigners stink.

7) They have the most advanced toilets in the world but yet every gaijin ends up getting stuck with one of the "squatters" (And doing something horribly wrong).

6) Unfortunately... Ninja and Samurai really don't walk the streets. But 9 times out of 10 I'de be asked if I know any cowboys since I'm from Texas.

5) Its ok to maim people in off-the-wall game shows because, hey...its just TV right?

4) If a Japanese person refuses to tell you what is in the food you are eating... don't pry the matter.

3) Japanese people like to make themselves suffer for the purpose of feeling stronger then other people that don't suffer. 15 hour work shift anybody?

2) Trains and busses have scents in them that drive Japanese men to grope anybody of the female gender in the area.

1) Japan is seriously screwed up.




Fig Leaves? Video hosted by Google and picture from Yatta DVD cover.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yatta! -yuji

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home